SIGN UP BELOW! Stay a night, two nights, or just spend a few hours with us at beautiful Moose Lake City Park. There's a swimming beach, bike and ATV trails, TWO playgrounds, yard games, fishing docks, and lots of great memories to be had! Pets are allowed. Details:
- Tent sites are reserved (it holds about 24 people), bring your own tent/hammock, food and supplies, or coordinate with friends to share. RVs must reserve their own site.
- Sign up by August 1st and we will coordinate group meals!
- We will provide the firewood.
- There is a shower building on site, in addition to restroom facilities!
- Skip the camp cooking and walk downtown to the local pizzeria or diner. Only a 4 block trek.
- We will get up for church on Sunday morning then return to eat lunch and break down camp.
- PLUS, IT'S SUPER CHEAP! Just pay $15 per night.
- Don't forget your Minnesota Fishing License if you want to catch your dinner!