Stay a night, two nights, or just spend a few hours with us in beautiful Moose Lake State Park. There's a swimming beach, fishing dock & boat/kayak/canoe rentals at the lake (or bring your own), hiking and biking trails, sand volleyball, horseshoes, a playground, and lots of great memories to be had! Details:
- Group site is reserved (it holds 45 people!), bring your own tent/hammock/RV, food and supplies, or coordinate with friends to share.
- We will bring a bunch of firewood, but if you help out by bringing your own, it must be DNR approved OR kiln dried, untreated construction lumber.
- There will be a camping shower set up, hose access and we have our own toilet on our site, and an electrical plug-in for small stuff!
- Agate Days in Moose Lake are this same weekend, so head into town to join the festivities if you'd like! Lots of activities, vendors and cool rocks.
- We will get up for church on Sunday morning then return to eat lunch and break down camp.
- PLUS, IT'S SUPER CHEAP! Just pay $5 per vehicle, per day if you don't already have a Minnesota State Parks Pass (or get an annual one for $25). The group site only cost us a couple hundred bucks, so donate what you can, if you can, to cover the cost.
- EVERYONE fishes for free, too. AND, you can check out fishing kits with poles and hooks and stuff for free from the office! Plus, they have fun activities like archery scheduled for kiddos.